Freitag, 1. August 2014

Kayla Itsines. Day 1.

A new part of me as well is Kayla Itsines BBG.
I love running and would like to say I am quite fit already.
Unfortunately I am still struggling with weight issues and could not find a way to destroy those demons in my head. Before they destroy me I started Kayla Itsines BBG today.
Normally I dont support things like that.
Why paying money when there are heaps of information out there I could just google together and create my own plan? Because it didn't work.
I am motivated to get healthy. I want to but I still dont do anything against it.
Convenience.
So today was my first day of her workout plan.
30 minutes running and her leg and cardio session.
Damnit - I can already feel them getting sore. ouch



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen